Legal Jobs in Last 2 Days
There are multiple legal jobs to choose from, depending on your qualifications, interests and experience. The most important thing is that you know exactly what is expected of you. You need to be honest, trustworthy and dependable. There is a lot of money to be made in this industry, the more experience you have and the higher your qualification, the more money you can make. In South Africa the demand is high for Paralegals, Legal Advisers, and Legal Secretaries.
Showing Results 1 - 9 of 9
Senior Litigation Secretary
-Fully bilingual (Afrikaans & English)
-High Court & Magistrates Court litigation typing experience
-Dictaphone typing experience
-Excellent typing speed & accuracy
-Computer literate ...
Collections Operations Manager:
We are in searched a DYNAMIC, PERFORMENCE DRIVEN collection manager based in call centre in finance department.
Oversees up to 4 Department managers.
Managed can be delinquent accounts
Utilizes existing & ...
Law firm is looking to fill a position within their Brand Enforcement and Patents department.
The successful candidates must have:
- Legal Secretarial experience is essential
- Experience in ...
Waterkloof, Pretoria: PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO PROPERTY DEVELOPERS
-Fully bilingual in Afrikaans & English (First & second languages a must)
-Matric / Grade 12 with Mathematics as passed subject (not Mathematical ...
• Good communication skills and vocal style
• Confident and assertive
• Passion for interacting telephonically with customers
• Ability to problem solve
• High degree of patience and tolerance
• Good stress management ...
Commercial Secretary for Law Firm
Secretary with experience in commercial department of large law firm required. Competition Law. M&A and similar transactions. Excellent typing and admin skills. Very good English language skills. Must handle ...
Senior Legal Secretary
The client requires a mature secretary with over 3 years working experience.
Preparing Documents for Court
Drafting Documents ...
* Compile templates for each type of contract within company
* Scan and file all current contracts
* Audit which contracts are outdated, not renewed, not entered into, due for renewal, on a reminder ...
Looking for a very strong general legal secretary.
TYPING AND FILING
• 1-2 year’s experience and legal secretarial experience
• Organisational ability
• Communication (written and verbal)
• PC literacy
• Ability to work ...