Permanent Purchasing Jobs in Mpumalanga
There are various characteristics that Purchasing Jobs require profitably, such as, having an analytical mind, possess strong negotiating skills and being able to perform. Several positions fall under a purchasing department, and each one has requirements that are necessary WHEN applying for the position. The main titles in this sector are: the Purchasing Manager, Purchasing Clerks and Administrative Assistants, also purchasing Agents.
Showing Results 1 - 4 of 4
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in the Procurement and Stores Management of large Manufacturing concern
• Manufacturing / Timber / Forestry industry experience
• Minimum 5 years management ...
PROCUREMENT / BUYER:
20km out Nelspruit (between Nelspruit & Whiteriver)
• Identify the purchasing needs of the organization
• Sourcing of services providers and build relationships
• Negotiate directly with vendors to get ...
Implement and maintain stores / Procurement policies and procedures
Enhance stock and administration system
Update and maintain stock levels and re-order quantities
Manage receiving and receipting of goods
Signing off on invoice
Review and ...
Purchasing Clerk - R8500pm
Matric (Grade 12)
Code 08 driver's license and preferably own reliable transport
Previous experience in a similar position
Preferably have experience in the milling industry (not essential)
Computer literate (MS Word ...