Permanent Purchasing Jobs
There are various characteristics that Purchasing Jobs require profitably, such as, having an analytical mind, possess strong negotiating skills and being able to perform. Several positions fall under a purchasing department, and each one has requirements that are necessary WHEN applying for the position. The main titles in this sector are: the Purchasing Manager, Purchasing Clerks and Administrative Assistants, also purchasing Agents.
Showing Results 1 - 6 of 6
PROCUREMENT MANAGER (FRUIT INDUSTRY) - GAUTENG
• Ensure that from a Procurement point of view, service delivery to our customers is greater than 98,5%.
• Create effective partnerships with our supply base, ensuring that we ...
Procurement Manager – Gauteng (Telecoms)
A well established telecoms organisation with a large African footprint is expanding their Procurement team and they are looking for a highly energetic and deadline driven Procurement Manager to join ...
Commercial Division of Sovereign Foods is looking for an individual to assume the position of Engineering Stores Controller reporting to the Plant Manager, based in Pretoria West. The position carries the grade of T10. The job holder must have a ...
• Education: Grade 12 - University Degree/Diploma in the following disciplines - Purchasing, Logistics, Commerce, Finance or Business Management
• At least 6 years of relevant experience in commodity (production) buying experience, ...
RedCat Recruitment is urgently seeking an experienced BUYER / STOREMAN for a well-established concern. Position based in Pietermaritzburg.
Valid Code 08 driver’s license.
Strong computer skills (MS Office, Email / ...
Buyer / Trader (CHE713)
R 30 000 to R 40 000 plus benefits
• Buying Experience
• Tertiary qualification would be an advantage
• European Trucks Spare Parts experience
• At least 5 to 10 years’ experience in ...