Transport & Logistics Jobs in Kwazulu-Natal
Charity and Voluntary jobs often look for people who have a strong desire to help and care for others, are calm in nature and not quick to temper or stress. Also, depending on the level, several charitable or voluntary jobs may require certain qualifications in order for you to apply. Keep in mind that jobs that fall under this sector can often consist of little or no pay, due to some of the companies being non-profit. So make sure to read through the descriptions of the jobs within this sector carefully before applying.
Showing Results 1 - 14 of 14
This position is based in Durban.
Responsible for data verification, reconciliation and bank statement processing, ensuring the accurate and timely administration/completion of the accounting process in line with company policies ...
A successful medical manufacturing company is looking for an experienced Production Manager to join their team in Durban.
• Degree or diploma
• Minimum 5 years’ experience
• Packaging line experience
• Extensive system ...
To manage and coordinate the activities of the Warehouse to ensure effective and efficient service delivery to its customers and continuous growth of the business
• To optimise the warehouse through the effective utilisation of resources and ...
CV Desk Jobs: Operations Assistant required in Avoca, Durban.
• Provide support to the head of the division.
• Sending tracking updates to clients
• Handling warehouse cargo
• Warehouse inventory control
• Investigate, follow- up and ...
CV Desk Jobs: 2x Tracking Controllers required in Avoca, Durban:
• Monitor trucks and trailers via our tracking system.
• Monitor drivers and trucks via our camera system.
• Monitor driver behavior.
• Carry out planning instructions ...
A large very well-known industrial manufacturing company is currently looking to fill the role of Coastal Regional Manager.
• Mechanical / Electrical / Chemical Engineering Degree
• Government Certificate of Competency ...
Stop, if you are an Estimator this is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a very successful clearing & forwarding company.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in freight forwarding operations / estimates and pricing for both ...
Our client seeks a Senior Customs Clerk to join the Clearing and Forwarding Department in Durban.
- Knowledge of Customs and Excise requirements for movement of goods outside South Africa
- Tariff classifications ...
Our client a leader in the chemical industry seeks an exports controller to join their team in Durban North
- 3-4 years experience in shipping exports
- completed qualification in shipping or logistics
If you are a Clearing & Forwarding Controller, this is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a very successful company in the freight & logistics sector.
• Relevant certification
• A minimum of five years shipping ...
Stop, if you are a Receiving & Dispatch Manager this is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a very successful FMCG warehousing & storage company.
• Logistics (or equivalent) tertiary qualification
• 5 years' ...
RedCat Recruitment is seeking an experienced, highly driven LOGISTICS SALES EXECUTIVE. Position based in Durban.
Matric / Grade 12.
Must have previous sales experience in the same industry.
Must have a proven track record ...
A well-known FMCG company in Durban is seeking to employ a Warehouse Manager. Applicants should have a valid Tertiary Qualification in Logistics / Supply Chain. Candidates should have at least 5 years’ experience in FMCG Warehouse environment in a ...
A well-known Automotive Company based in Durban is seeking to employ a Purchasing Specialist in the Planning Department. The successful candidate will Launch & Drive new Projects from Planning Stage to Series Production (SOP), Analyse Bench marking ...