Client Service Consultant - Asset Management Company - Cape Town
Our client, a blue chip, investment and asset management powerhouse is looking for exceptional client services consultants to telephonically service their clients and financial advisers with regard to domestic unit trusts, retirement products, endowment products and offshore funds.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• Senior matric certificate
• BCOM Finance or related degree
• Excellent verbal and communication skills
• Client service/call centre experience.
• Attention to detail, articulate, team player, highly professional individual
• Passion for Finance/Investment industry
JOB SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Excellent verbal (good voice and diction) and communication skills
• Numeric skills and analytical thinking
• Client focused, friendly and empathetic manner
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Using initiative and exhibiting professionalism at all times
• Administration skills including computer profficiency
• Adaptability with a high stress tolerance
• Ability to relate to others and to function as part of a team
Highly professional, energetic environment where everyone takes responsibility and accountability seriously.
Wonderful opportunity to work for one of the most prestigious companies in South Africa.
PLEASE NOTE: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted