Accountancy Jobs in Gauteng in Last Week
An accountant provides trustworthy information about financial records. They generally provide professional advice with the aim of maximising profitability on behalf of the client or employer. Entry into this position is open to graduates of all disciplines. A large number have business-related degrees, but subjects such as Science, Language, Social Science, Maths, and Arts are also strongly represented. Accountancy is a highly competitive industry so you need to keep that in mind when you are applying for such a job. Although it might be possible to enter the profession without a degree or HND, graduates/diplomats have a greater chance of getting the position.
Showing Results 1 - 11 of 11
This will be a busy role that will keep the successful candidate engaged and challenged. The company need an accurate, methodical and hardworking team player with a can-do attitude and mature work ...
Key duties and responsibilities include:
Imputing purchase orders
Reconciliation of bank accounts
Reporting to the Director on a daily basis.
Dealing with supplier payments
This role would suit someone who has some previous payroll / admin experience and is accustomed to working in a fast paced environment.
• A good team player
• Excellent command of English with a good ...
• Carry out bookkeeping for clients.
• Preparation of VAT returns
• Final accounts production of small companies accounts and corporation tax returns.
• Ability to plan and work under pressure.
• Results and ...
Responsibilities will include:
* Process, collate and check temporary staff timesheets
* Update database with temporary weekly hours
* Updating tax codes and reporting on a weekly/monthly basis
* Accurately processing ...
Senior credit controller (debtors) (Johannesburg)
Main job description:
- Reconciling of debtor accounts on SAP
- Calculating discounts and rebates
- Sending statements, invoices/POD’s to customers
Salary Package: ...
Creditors Clerk (Johannesburg)
Main job description
- Capturing supplier invoices on SAP (Stock and non-stock)
- Reconciling invoices, goods received notes and supplier statements
- Follow up on open orders and outstanding ...
Senior BEE Verification Analyst Alberton
A leading company, specializing in the verification of the Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment (B-BBEE) Status of small, medium and large companies requires a Senior B-BBEE Verification Analyst to ...
If you have a minimum of 3 years working exposure to Bookkeeping to trial balance, then make sure you send through your CV.
The job of Bookkeeper creates financial transactions and creates financial reports from that information.
Client seeks credit controller to join the team based in Wadeville. Grade 12 required with 10-12 years credit control experience including previous experience dealing with CGIS, vetting new customers, reconciliations, allocations and generally the ...
Position: Payroll Administrator
Location: Midrand (Gauteng)
Salary: Market Related with Large Company Benefits
Grade 12 with Accounting and Mathematics as subjects
3 Years’ experience in payroll and ...