Permanent IT & Telecoms Jobs in Kwazulu-Natal in Last 2 Days
Telecommunications is a general term for communication over a distance by mobile phones, land lines, satellite phones and voice over Internet protocol and broadcasting. IT job tasks include anything from installing and repairing computer hardware. The typical IT specialist need skills in Communication and Technology and requires extensive knowledge on computer hardware and software, as well as social and management expertise.
- Popular searches:
Front end Developer,
Senior Web Developer,
Showing Results 1 - 15 of 16
Purpose : To support the existing MGS Banking applications for Operators, and to design, implement, maintain and manage new and existing operation-orientated systems. This role operates in the IT environment, focusing on the support of the Banking In
The purpose of this position is:
This role is based within the e-commerce team dealing with high volumn transactional web based applications. The position is responsible for creating and documenting testing solutions, developing automated test cases
The purpose of this position is:
To design, develop, test and document software to meet requirements, as per Derivco standards.
• Develop and maintain software
• Document software
• Automation Tested Software
• Develop P
Purpose : To lead software development team and coordinate the entire product development process to ensure the timely delivery of products.
• Coaching Others Fostering other peoples job-related development
• High Involvement Leader Influ
Purpose : Preparing test plans and scripts for software components. Development of test specifications from baseline documentation. Development of test procedures / scripts for functional testing from test specifications. Conducting testing at differ
• Log all user and third party calls.
• Assist users with 1st line telephonic as well as remote desktop support.
• Ensure that all assets are up to date
• Manage all IT related repairs and logistics.
• Capture requisitions in SAP- Invoices
- Introduce and improve processes across multiple departments for Design, Development, Testing, Localisation, Deployment and Regulated Market Certification
- Provide consultation for international development teams collaborating on the delivery road
• 2 years experience with enterprise and open source monitoring solutions for networks and applications, such as SCOM, Nagios, Graphite, Grafana, StatsD
• Basic Windows system administration experience
• Basic Linux system administration experience
• Contributing to Team Success through the Company Values
• Managing Work (includes Time Management)
• Displays Company Values
• Continuous Learning Increasing knowledge and skill when circumstances call for additional learning
Our Client within Digital Market Media are currently seeking a IT Field Technician who will be responsible for their clients within the Retail Sector
Networking A+ and N+
Relevant IT Diploma
• Achievement of turnover, budgets and achievement of targeted expense savings
• Achievement of unit shrinkage
• Stock management
• Training, Coaching and Development
• Customer Service, Standards, Housekeeping and Signage
• Enforcement of compa
Purpose of Job: To plan, organize and control production in the company to ensure that the required deliverables are produced efficiently, on time, within budget and to standard. To manage the planning, implementation, and tracking of all production
Purpose of Job:
The Pre Sales Planner coordinates technical pre-sales activities. The incumbent transfers industry, technical and product knowledge to customers via good written, verbal and presentation skills. Assists in all levels of technical
• To administer, maintain, be accountable and troubleshoot the network consisting of servers, pc's printers, switches, hubs, routers and UPS’s.
• To be accountable for all logged calls within the SLA and to communicate with the Help desk and ensure
• Perform fibre optic splicing, testing and fault finding in the fibre network
• Carry out duties in accordance with customer specifications and health & safety act
• Must have the ability to understand splicing instructions
• 2 Years background i