Africa Sales Representative - Centurion
6 days ago
Our company, specialising in the installation and maintenance of conveyor systems and mining equipment is looking for an experienced Sales Representative/ Sales Manager to take end-to-end responsibility for the growth and retention of customers in our Africa Region. You will be accountable for managing key customer accounts, as well as planning and implementing growth focused initiatives to maximise sales and customer satisfaction.
What You Need To Succeed:
· Grade 12 and a Valid Driver's License
· Located in Centurion (Head Office)
· Able and willing to travel in Africa on a regular basis
· 3 years+ experience in technical sales, managing relationships and clients ideally in mining industry.
· French speaking a bonus
· A proven ability to offer sound technical advice, gain sales and grow market share.
· Appropriate background experience, training, product knowledge and technical understanding, preferably of the conveying systems and mining equipment.
· Manage full-cycle business opportunities from lead generation through to closing the deal and oversee an effective implementation plan
· Strong planning and time management skills, and the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously
· Record all activity within our CRM, which is used to record your time and report on activity and customer/prospect updates
· A problem solver focused on execution; able to roll up your sleeves to get things done
· Significant commercial awareness and adept at prioritising most impactful tasks/projects
· Good verbal and written communication skills. Humble yet confident, with good self-awareness
Salary and Commission: Negotiable depending on experience
Benefits: Medical Aid, Pension, Funeral, Life and Disability Cover, Company Car
· Marketing and selling of company products in relevant territories and through distributors.
· Build and sustain client relationships
· Contact and secure new business accounts and clients.
· Survey Conveyors, Identify Problems and Recommend Solutions
· Complete written proposals, survey reports and inspection reports.
· Assist with product deliveries and installations where necessary
· Assist with management and appointment of regional sales reps, installation teams or contractors
· Attend trade shows local & internationally to assist in marketing of the Company’s products.
· To update the company database with current and potential customers.
· Travel to assigned territories on a regular basis. (Average travel of two to three weeks in Africa at a time).
· Developing project and tender opportunities in assigned territories.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent