Armed Escort and Response Officer - Midrand
To provide close protection to high value assets and assist with the co-ordination and recovery in case of a hi-jacking.
• Matric (Grade 12) or equivalent (NQF level 4).
• PSiRA Grade B.
• Valid Driver’s License.
• Armed Response Officer Course.
• Between two (2) and five (5) (five) years working experience in the Armed Response / Escort industry.
• Valid Business Purposes Firearm Competency.
• Computer Literate.
• Excellent verbal and written Communication Skills.
• Tactical Response Officer Course would be beneficial.
• An Advanced Driving Course would be beneficial.
• Courses in Vehicle Hi-jacking, VIP Protection, SWAT or Escorting would be beneficial.
• Medical Aid Contribution
• Full Medical Aid Gap Cover
• Provident Fund
• Group Life Insurance
All appointments will be made in line with CPI’s AA/ EE strategy. If you do not receive any feedback from us within (2) weeks of submitting your CV, please regard your application as unsuccessful. However, if you are invited for an interview, we will keep you informed of the progress of your application.