BrightCAP Internship - East London
more than 14 days ago
16-12-2021 9:12:11 AM
• Sales & Administration Opportunities
• Technical Support Training Opportunities
• Executive Training Opportunities
Start Date: 1 November 2021
Unemployed Youth and Women between the ages of 18 to 35 seeking Skills and Training Development for a paid Internship followed by employment opportunities within various Industries.
Programme Duration: 12-Months to 36-months Structured Paid Internship with various benefits as well as commission and bonus earnings.
• Valid Matric Certificate
• Valid South African ID
• Must be located in Eastern Cape
• Must be between the age of 18 to 35 as per SETA Sectoral Determination
• Will have to go through an assessment and approval process
Only applicants who confirm with these requirements will be considered.
• Monthly Stipends
• BrightCAP Laptop Device + Data (10GB per month)
• Access to BrightCAP Connect Wi-Fi Locations
• Meal Vouchers
• Free Transportation for Learners who stay 5km from a BrightCAP Global Business Centre
• Paid Internship Contract for first 12-Months followed by a 24-Month to 36-Month Independent Contractor Employment Agreement and selected Programme with BrightCAP Global and or/partner companies
• Access to BrightCAP Global or BrightCAP Approved Business Centres throughout the Eastern Cape