Building Manager - Cape Town
more than 14 days ago
Leading Property Manager is looking for an experienced Building Manager
• The person would be based on site and be responsible for Tenant liaison as well as general supervision of the building over all services including cleaning, security, air-con, lifts
• Inspect building regularly to ensure premises are kept clean at all times
• Ensure cleaning staff have full complement on site and ensure cleaners are performing to required levels
• Ensure security staff have full complement and guards are neat and tidy
• Maintain good tenant relations and react immediately to tenants/owners complaints by reporting to Property Manager
• Inspect premises after tenants have vacated and record any damages; obtain quotes to repair where necessary in order to recover from tenant’s deposit
• Perform routine inspections of the building to identify maintenance problems and report to Property Manager.
• Inspect fire escapes to ensure that staircases are kept clean and free from any obstacles as well as emergency lighting is in good working order
• Ensure all access control systems are in place and that all rules are adhered to
• Advise Property Manager where tenants are contravening house rules
• Advise Property Manager of any security incidents
• 5 – 10 years’ experience in the building management/facilities/maintenance field.
• The person must be practical and able to communicate well