Business Analyst - Midrand
more than 14 days ago
Perform detailed analysis, document processes and perform user acceptance testing to support development of innovative solutions to enable business objectives.
• Keep abreast of latest IT trends and practices to optimise service offering and minimise risk.
• Gather and interpret requirements from key stakeholders/customers in line with business analysis frameworks.
• Analyse and understand the business’ requirement and through a structured process document.
• Contribute to translating the business goals into design in line with systems architecture.
• Act as a liaison between key stakeholders/customers and the project team to determine customer needs and translate these into business requirements.
• Oversee the quality delivery of requirements and business process specifications that meet the agreed deliverables in line with best practices and business process.
• Collaborate closely with solution teams and a variety of end-users to ensure requirements compatibility and end user satisfaction.
• Participate in the solution design process to make recommendations to create and enhance solutions that are innovative, repeatable and sustainable and solve complex business problems.
• Participate in User Acceptance testing and guide users to ensure that the designed solution ultimately meets business requirements.
• Define the success criteria using scenario testing and test cases to ensure that testing covers all aspects of the business specification.
• Test and validate the functionality of all technical solutions in line with business requirements on completion of development to ensure that business requirements are met in the implemented solutions.
• Define reporting requirements and integration points on affected components using diagrammatic representations.
• Information Technology or related degree (Essential)
• 3-5 Years’ Business Analysis or related experience (e.g. Testing or Business Systems Analysis)
• Experience in modeling, solution testing and verification
• Financial services experience will be beneficial
• Experience in working with cross-functional project teams will be beneficial
• Business Analysis certification (e.g. BABOK, CBAP) (Desired)
• Project management qualification (Desired)
• Understanding of process design (solution architecture, process mapping, entity diagram mapping, etc.)
• IT methodology (e.g. Agile, Waterfall, etc.)
• Basic understanding of UX and UI design principles m10.6m