Business Planning and Analysis Manager - Cullinan
• Must have own transport
• Must live near Cullinan
• Afrikaans must be your first language
• CIMA or equivalent qualification
• 6 – 8 years’ experience in Financial Field
• 3 – 5 Years Management experience in FMCG
• Set quality budget and forecasts for the Cavalier Group and subsidiaries, broken down to low level KPI’s which roll up to overall Group budget, ensuring delivery of Cavalier long-term goals and strategy.
• Provide technical guidance in terms of the budgetary processes according to set standards.
• Manage quarterly rolling forecast process considering changing factors to highlight issues and facilitate the implementation of remedial actions.
• Oversee weekly forecast and review to focus resources and ensure budget delivery
• Responsible for financial and non-financial management reporting on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
• Identify key performance indicators and provide relevant and timely reporting thereof.
• Develop and maintain management reporting systems.
• Monitor, review, report and track financial achievement against budget on a timely basis and report deviances for corrective action in order to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase financial efficiency.
• Responsible for overall CAPEX and OPEX management against set budgets.
• Develop, implement and maintain reporting on customer and product profitability
• Manage Strategic financial modelling / forecasting process.
• Conduct Capex investment, evaluation / planning / prioritization.
• Manage ad-hoc analysis e.g. Analyze sales, marketing and operational areas to support strategy development in these areas to improve efficiency and drive profitability.
• Recognise patterns, trends and potential risks and opportunities and recommend what, when and how to address.
• Oversee accurate product costings and analyze variances.
• Oversee master data of all products, including yields, BOMS, etc.
• Support purchase and sales price formulation based on financial analysis.
• Conduct workforce planning to ensure the team is suitably staffed to meet functional objectives taking into account various internal and external factors.
• Implement, drive and manage all people development initiatives such as performance management, succession planning, talent management etc. to ensure the team’s performance meets the required standards.
• Set medium to long term goals and objectives for the relevant area of control and monitor progress against these.
• Plan, organize, lead and control subordinate's activities to ensure functional objectives are met or exceeded.
• Assure stable employee relations by managing conflict and creating a positive and performing working environment.