Buyer - Port Elizabeth
more than 14 days ago
06-10-2021 11:35:39 AM
RS Recruitment Services is assisting a leading organisation in the RETAIL HARDWARE SUPPLIES industry to recruit a BUYER to be based at their regional office in PORT ELIZABETH, R40 000 + benefits. (Please note that this is an Employment Equity position.)
OUR CLIENT HAS BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR OVER 30 YEARS AND IS PART OF A GROUP OF 360 RETAIL STORES ACROSS SOUTHERN AFRICA.
Purpose of the position: to facilitate the effective management of cement and wet trade goods at a regional level.
Applicants should have/be the following:
• Matric/Grade 12 certificate
• National diploma or certificate in marketing management, mandatory.
• Diploma or degree in purchasing or commerce, an advantage.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience with hardware & building products (specifically with cement and wet trade goods) in the retail environment.
• 3-5 years’ experience in-store retail management experience, mandatory
Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage retail growth
• Manage supply chain
• Manage pricing and promotions.
• Negotiate and achieve budgeted drop shipment and retail gross profits.
• Launch house brand products
• Monitoring sales and new products
Remuneration: basic salary of R40 000 + provident fund & medical aid benefits.
To apply, please:
• Send your CV in MS Word format.
• Include a head and shoulders photo of yourself.
• Complete the application form which may be sent to you.
If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.