C# Programmer/Developer - Boksburg
POSITION : C# Programmer/Developer – (HR, Payroll, T&A Systems)
LOCATION : Freeway Park, Boksburg, Johannesburg – PAL Solutions
PERIOD : permanent or long-term contract
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the abovementioned position:
A QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Relevant Degree/Diploma/certificate.
• 5 years Programming experience.
• Strong knowledge of ;
o C# language.
o Visual Studio.
o Object-oriented fundamentals.
o Understanding a Database Structure and how Tables relate to each other.
• System Testing and problem solving.
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to work without supervision and in a changing environment.
• Fluent in English.
• Own Transport is required.
• Must be willing to travel on occasion
• Programming of Human resources, Payroll and Time and Attendance software.
• Developing/programming Payroll, Human Resources, Time and Attendance with Access Control software.
• Maintenance of the current/future systems.
• System testing and problem solving.
• Implementing and managing third party integrations.