Continuous Improvement Manager - Johannesburg
more than 14 days ago
21-09-2021 10:18:05 AM
Hot in, if you are a Continuous Improvement Manager this is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a very successful warehousing and transport company.
• A tertiary qualification in B.Eng. (Industrial)/ Hons. Logistics, Logistics Management or similar degree.
• SAPICS CSCP certification would be an advantage.
• Lean Six Sigma Green or Black Belt accreditation will be an advantage.
• Have at least 5-10 years working experience as a practitioner post qualification, Supply chain experience as well and Management experience.
• Experience in facility layout design using AutoCAD and have proven design and implementation examples in portfolio will be an advantage.