Contracts Admin Supervisor - Cape Town
more than 14 days ago
A vacancy exists for a Contracts Admin Supervisor within Kazang Connect.
The Contracts Admin Supervisor Position within Kazang is a multi-facetted role. Staff in this position are primarily expected to:
• Monitor and ensure that incoming contracts and KYC information is Verified and Vetted by the Contracts Admin staff.
• Monitor and ensure that Activation and Registration of vendors once the Contract Approval process has been completed successfully.
• Monitor and ensure that the Android App registrations and Vetting
Secondary duties include:
• Monitor and follow up on Inactive Kazang Pay and Card Merchants when required.
Whilst Supervisors will be allocated to specific duties, from time to time these duties will rotate. This is dependent on where the most resources are required.
Responsibilities of the role include:
• Ensure Effective daily allocations of functions/tickets to the team.
• Monitor the relevant Contracts queue on Freshdesk – Daily Stats/Production.
• Ensure that correct contracts are completed and properly completed and signed – (Quality checks).
• Ensure that all the necessary KYC documents are attached (Quality Checks).
• Ensure that Contract Admin Verifies the vendors KYC details (Quality Checks).
• Ensure all manual contracts are reassigned for capturing (where necessary).
• Monitor and ensure that Activation and registration is completed successfully with the vendor after the application is approved.
• Coordinate and task all work that needs to be done in the relevant Fresh Desk groups, on site, including branding.
• Monitor and ensure that all Non KP contracts are moved to the correct Fresh Desk groups.
• Monitor Fresh Desk SLA and update management with wit matters that require their attention.
• Assist Manager with escalations received from Managers/Admin staff.
• Update Monthly Dashboard and Quality Sheet.
• Staff Management.
Webstore / Android App Registrations
• Process and FICA customers that register via the webstore.
• Monitor the Android App Registration Group – Daily stats/production
In order to be considered for the position, the following requirements must be met:
• At least 3 years’ experience in a supervisor position
• Knowledge of the Kazang vending business.
• Microsoft packages – Excel, Word etc.
• Sound ability to work within a computerised administrative environment
• Sound Computer literacy: able to work with a word processor, spreadsheets, use the internet
• Critical administrative skills include good organisational and planning skills as well as problem-solving and time-management skills. Attention to detail is necessary as well as the ability to manage multiple demands
• Sound numeric skills
• Sound communication skills in English (both verbal and written). The ability to communicate in another official language will be an advantage.
Work Behaviours and Attitudes
• Customer service ethic with a track record of good customer service and continuous improvement.
• Able to work independently as well as a member of a team
• Actively seeks feedback, able to withstand criticism and use constructive criticism to improve
• Highly professional, high personal standards, able to produce work of a high quality
• Shows initiative
• Willingness to go beyond the call of duty
• Leads by example
• Deals with conflict in a constructive manner (i.e. stick to facts, listen, focus on mutual agreement etc).
• Balances consistency and fairness when dealing with staff issues.
• Be open and approachable / receptive to discuss problems and issues and provides recognition when necessary
• Gives clear direction to the team by setting specific and measurable goals.
• Clarifies roles and responsibilities of team members.
• Sets appropriate standards of quality and performance for self and others.
• Gives individuals specific feedback on their performance.
• Expresses trust and confidence in team members, while providing effective coaching and support.
• Shares subject matter knowledge, experience and expertise willingly.
• Encourages contributions and feedback from the team.
To apply for this position, include a 2–3-page CV, specifying the position you are applying. Should you not hear from us within 14 days, consider your application unsuccessful.