Contracts Manager - Cape Town
850,000 - 1,000,000
6 days ago
A Construction company based in Cape Town is looking for suitably qualified Contracts Manager with a sound knowledge of
• Assumes responsibility for the Contracts
Management and integration of all physical
construction activities on site.
Skills, Experience & Education:
• BSc, BTech, HND or ND in Civil
• 10 - 15 years of experience in the
Industrial/Commercial Building industry, out of
which the last 3-5 Years should have functioned
in the similar capacity of a medium/ large
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• To construct and deliver the allocated section
of work within a specified time frame with
• Read, understand and explain drawing
specifications to Foremen.
• Ensure safety compliance's to and promote safe
• Monitor construction activity on site to
prescribed quality standards.
• Monitor production and make daily progress
reports for submission to Line Management.
• Identify bottlenecks, resolve them and
streamline the construction process on site.
• Integrate various resource requirements of
production teams on site.
• Monitor, control and improve production and
productivity levels on site.
• Conduct production planning and integration
meetings on site
Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks of applying for the above position, please consider your application unsuccessful, we will however endeavour to search for suitable positions that may be appropriate to your experience and location.