CRANE TECHNICIAN SUPERVISOR/ADMINISTRATOR - Pinetown
8 days ago
RS Recruitment Services is assisting a well-established organisation in the lifting equipment industry to recruit a CRANE TECHNICIAN SUPERVISOR/ADMINISTRATOR to be based in PINETOWN, approximately R25 - 30 000.00 CTC + vehicle as well as fuel and cell phone allowances. Medical aid and provident fund are included in the package. This is a permanent position.
OUR CLIENT PROVIDES LIFTING EQUIPMENT DESIGNED AND MANUFACTURED FOR HIGH SPEED AND OPTIMUM FLEXIBILITY AS WELL AS REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE SERVICES, ON A NATIONAL BASIS.
The ideal candidate should have/be the following:
• Solid experience working as a Crane Technician.
• Electrical/Millwright qualifications.
• Supervisory experience.
Key responsibilities, but not limited to:
Overseeing and assisting a team tasked with repairing and the maintenance of crane equipment, including:
• Organising, planning and co-ordinating jobs, and Crane Technicians
• Oversee vehicles and equipment etc.
• Spot checks on techs while on site
• Site visits to assist reps with quoting
Approximately R25 - 30 000.00 CTC + vehicle as well as fuel and cell phone allowances. Medical aid and provident fund are included in the package.
If you are not contacted within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.