Digital Manager - Port Elizabeth
more than 14 days ago
24-06-2022 7:51:22 AM
A vacancy exists in the organization for a Digital and Delivery Manager. Reporting to the Head of Business excellence Manager, this person will be responsible for overseeing and managing the e-Commerce layers within our FMCG Business with a specific focus placed on Online & Delivery transactions. This entails planning, developing, and managing the company’s digital strategy to improve the business Online and Delivery presence and achieve sales targets.
• Demonstrates expertise in skill and knowledge within the Business Digital & Delivery area
• Maintains a Dashboard to monitor the overall scope of the business Digital environments
• Serves as an escalation point for the stores/ Operations team regarding major developments in Online or Delivery areas and facilitates sharing of methods and knowledge.
• Consistently, in all cases, seen by Operations and Finance team members as possessing strong functional knowledge.
• Drive the company’s Online & Delivery strategy development and actively seek growth of the Digital layer through driving sales and layer openings
• Monitor and maintain control of Delivery & Online Promotions. Develop a control sheet to track all promotions and ensure subsidies are invoiced with YUM for payment.
• Provide weekly reporting on status of Delivery and Online sales/ issues to be discussed as part of weekly KPI discussions.
• Document procedure for point-of-sale system controls (i.e. “The Company / GAAP Digital Blueprint”) and manage results effectively to identify improvements and address opportunities
• Drive innovative operational solutions at store level (e. Online & Delivery facilities, Last Mile Service Providers, Kiosks, etc.)
• Manage the digital Wi Wallet system
• Actively seeks out ways on own to improve outcomes, processes, or measurements in the Digital landscape.
• Takes responsibility and provides leadership on Digital/ Delivery projects or initiatives.
• Takes action on projects without being directed to do so and looks for opportunities to move projects along.
• Manage relationships with Delivery partners.
• Act as GAAP Point-Of-Sale system liaison to manage Point of Sale software across the Digital landscape
• Liaise with FNB bank with respect to e-Commerce applications, setups/ maintenance of all speed point & integrated terminals
• Provides regular, consistent, and meaningful information to others; ensures appropriate individuals are informed and escalation are done.
INHERENT REQUIREMENTS FOR THE JOB
• Manage relationships with Delivery partners and stakeholders
• Results and solution focused
• Ability to work with data and to analyze reports
• Ability to solution and problem solve at store level
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Documents time and materials used on jobs assigned
• Strong organizational and follow up skills
• Professional presentation and work attitude
• Valid driver’s license
• Fluent in the MS Office suite of applications
• 5 years’ experience in a similar role within FMCG
• Degree in Business Administration, Business Analytics, or a related field