E-Commerce Manager - Cape Town
more than 14 days ago
E-Commerce Operations Manager
R20 000 – R25 000 p/m + Benefits
We are looking for a strong leader with great Management experience who is able to manage a fast growing unit!
This person will report directly to the CEO. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a fast growing team of 6 & will work closely with the Marketing, Tech, Buying & Planning teams to ensure the E-commerce function achieves set goals!
Some Duties will include:
• Set KPI’s and individual development plans for the e-commerce team and manage the team to ensure KPI’s are met
• Negotiate online promotions with suppliers
• Oversee all customer enquiries and complaints
• Ensure revenue budgets and key metrics are met
• Arrange and host events to promote e-commerce offering
• Ensure supplier positioning and incentives are maximized
• Ensure stock availability on website is at optimal levels
• Assist in the development and implementation of the online strategy
Requirements to be met:
- Completed degree
- 5 Years Management experience and 5 Years E-Commerce experience
- Must be experienced with ecommerce platforms such as Shopify and Magento
- In-depth knowledge of ecommerce and omnichannel retail
- Drivers license – Will be required to travel nationally at times
- Excellent leadership, organisational and strong problem solving skills!
- Highly proficient in MS Office