E-Commerce Manager - Johannesburg
more than 14 days ago
• Providing delivery specific systems, processes, blueprints, and standardized intellectual property.
• Provide support to the central office and regional teams to ensure delivery knowledge and skills transfer.
• Build delivery specific capability within each of the brands.
• Support develops and maintenance of each brands delivery specific Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) models with a bias for improving profitability and efficiency.
• Support brands in development and maintenance of specific IP, such as delivery manuals, technology manuals, call centre manuals, 3rd party service provider manuals.
• Ensure and conclude preferred partnership agreements with vendors to support the delivery eco-system inclusive of commercial terms, service level agreements and minimum standards.
• Package and Implementation of all/any Group project related initiatives.
• Support brands in testing delivery equipment innovation, delivery trading formats, layouts etc. For the brand to remain relevant and build capability in home delivery.
• Identify and communicate formal training needs to the training support manager, to support best in class delivery training within the group.
• Perform delivery reviews across the group and regional roadshows from time to time.
• Deliver on key metrics that address operational improvements, financial improvements, competitiveness, and service improvements as a differentiator within the Home Delivery portfolio across brands.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
• Minimum Matric, preferably tertiary business studies qualification.
• Minimum 5 years franchising experience.
• Experience in logistics or delivery business
• Good knowledge of food service industry, specifically last mile delivery experience.
• Financial, Presentation and computer literacy.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Project Management and Cross-Functional collaboration is a key.
• Strong Communication
• Financial acumen
• Highly presentable
• Developed analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Great interpersonal skills
• Strong presentation and packaging skills
• Energetic self starter
• A hands-on approach to problem solving
• Fanatical attention to detail
• Strong project management bias
• Strong customer service orientation
• Good understanding of technology including last mile Technology, eCommerce, Call Centre, and 3rd Party Aggregators