Fraud and Merchants Administrator - Sandton
• To deliver on all Merchant administrative daily tasks as allocated.
• To investigate, detect & prevent fraud on Merchants’ accounts by taking action to all acquiring alerts which is flagged on the fraud monitoring system (Fraud Guard) and ensuring that losses to EFTPOS and/or merchant are minimized.
In order to be considered for this position the following requirements need to be met:
• Completed fraud/risk related Qualification eg Bachelor of Commerce (Internal Auditing)
• Understanding of acquiring credit card payments systems and product knowledge
• Understanding of banking regulations
• 2 years working experience in the Fraud risk environment
• Experience in a Card Division
• Good knowledge of Chargebacks and Customer relations
• At least 2 – 3 years’ experience in credit card administrative experience
• Good letter writing skills and vocabulary
• Experience in dealing with customer complaints
• Good card product knowledge in issuing and acquiring
• Basic knowledge of the card fraud operational chain
• A good understanding of the banks’ policies and procedures and the application thereof
• Knowledge of the Code of Banking Practice
• Good knowledge of the Terms and Conditions of Use of Credit Cards.
• A general knowledge of chargebacks as laid down by Mastercard / Visa International would be an asset
If you do not hear from us within 14 days, consider your application unsuccessful.