Front End/UI Developer Intern
• Use front-end code and visual comps to create a highly functional user interface with a focus on the usability and simplicity of the website, app or system
• Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows to effectively communicate your interaction ideas to the team.
• Deep understanding of platform and device requirements such as form factors, screen resolutions, pixel density and aspect ratios
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create compelling visual designs of interactive experiences.
• Any IT related degree
• Skilled in modern application programming languages, such as Java, .Net, AJAX, PHP, XHTML and Ruby.
• Knowledge of Agile and Scrum processes