GCC Engineer - Kimberley
- National Diploma/Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Government Certificate of Competence (GCC) Mines and Works
- Minimum 6 years’ Engineering and Production experience
within a mining environment
- Minimum 3 years’ supervisory experience in an Engineering environment
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an opencast mining environment as a Regulation 2.13.1 appointee.
- Experience with the following: TMM, Plant Maintenance Systems, and Low Voltage systems.
- A valid driver’s licence