GMP Compliance Officer - Port Elizabeth
Minimum Job Requirements:
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Quality role.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in the food manufacturing industry in a Technical / Quality role.
Key Performance Areas:
• Manage the pest control program.
• Monitoring staff adherence to GMP requirements.
• Sanitation management and planning.
• Upholding and managing the PRP programs in place.
• Champion food safety culture as an individual and assist in driving a healthy food safety culture with all staff.
• To develop and manage documentation related to GMP requirements.
• Training and development of staff.
• High level of responsibility and problem-solving skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Planning skills
• Computer literacy: MS Office and email
• Ability to maintain high quality standard of work.
• Root cause analysis.
• In-depth knowledge of HACCP, GMP, FSSC22000 and Regulatory Requirements.