Green Innovation Sustainability Engineer - Bedfordview
22000 to R 30 000
more than 14 days ago
11-11-2021 11:43:04 AM
Green Innovation: Sustainability Engineer (HEC2334)
East Rand / Sandton
R 22 000 to R 30 000 per month (depending on experience)
• BSc/B (Eng) Industrial Minimum
• Good system knowledge
• Can be a graduate who has done some work experience. 1 year working experience is preferrable.
Provide system level input for both design and operation of
renewable systems on construction sites / residential
• Should show aptitude for the following
(i) Optimisation of systems on construction sites.
(ii) Creative problem solving to sustainability related issues on construction sites.
(iii) Setting up and maintaining processes for monitoring, reporting
and communication around construction sites.
• Be passionate and have knowledge about renewable systems and wants to make a difference.
• Ability to think creatively around sustainability and able to ensure that initiatives and processes Implementation are well thought through for the environment.
• Have the ability to implement structures and process that are agreed on.
• Provide Site Managers with guidance and training in terms of sustainability initiatives that are put in place at construction sites.
• Identifying sustainability risks and appropriate mitigation measures and highlighting any opportunities to increase the organization’s sustainability credentials.
• Creating models to illustrate plans, processes and designs.
• Preparing low and zero-carbon technology feasibility studies and energy statements for local authority approval as part of planning applications.
• Collect and collate qualitative and quantitative data to help communicate and support your sustainable engineering designs.
• Reporting on progress and identified risks.
Closing Date: 25 September 2021
To apply for this position: Send MS Word format CV to ****@*****.*** and use HEC2334 in the subject line