Head of Department-Rewards & Loyalty - Kenilworth
• Analyze customer data, defining actionable segments and creating targeted lifetime value/customer life-cycle engagement campaigns and programs.
• Use data-backed measurement and analysis to constantly test, refine and scale campaigns.
Experience and Personal attributes:
8+ years of CRM and/or Loyalty marketing experience in a QSR or retail business, particularly multi-channel.
• Experience with digital deployment of Loyalty programs.
• Well versed in CRM and Loyalty Marketing KPIs.
• Adaptable, analytical thinker who can work both strategically as well as in a hands-on/executional capacity.
• Self-motivated and independent, with the ability to influence others without direct management
Excellent oral and written presentation skills.
•Strong ability to manage simultaneous project streams.
• Thrives in fast-paced, evolving company environment.
• Innovative thinker who looks beyond immediate competitive set for inspiration and ideas.
• Hands-on experience working with CRM tool.
BD in Marketing or equivalent