Human Resources Co-Ordinator - Verulam
more than 14 days ago
WE ARE HIRING:
HUMAN RESOURCES CO-ORDINATOR
• Process payroll.
• Assist with recruitment activities.
• Draft employment onboarding documents.
• Update employee files and various KPI trackers.
• Completion of management monthly attendance registers.
• Completion of weekly reports and audits.
• Assist with ad hoc HR queries.
• Ordering and distribution of uniforms and PPE.
• Compiling agency incentives report for monthly payment.
• Taking minutes of meetings or disciplinary enquiries where necessary.
• Co-ordinating stores forklift training, freezer medical etc.
• Completing to prepare/ update files for Covid – 19 internal or external audit or DOL visit.
• Co-ordinating events ( Long service, peak, training and appreciation meals etc).
• Assist with projects.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION:
Tertiary Education: B.Com Degree (HR Management/ Industrial Psychology) or relevant degree level education.
Previous Experience: Min 1 year experience in HR Administration.
Knowledge/ Skills: Basic knowledge of labour, recruitment techniques, attentions to detail, collaboration with various stakeholders.