Intermediate Software Developer - Kloof
more than 14 days ago
29-09-2021 2:03:34 PM
A reputable company based in Kloof; Durban is seeking the perfect candidate to fill an Intermediate Software Developer role.
This company is looking for a person who is serious about building a software development career and being part of a well -recognised team of software developers that have worked across numerous technical and business domains. This company is looking for curious, enthusiastic, disciplined developers who are able to work in collaborative manner. The ideal incumbent must have a strong culture that was purposefully designed for software developers and knowledge workers. They value authenticity, discipline, doing and transparency.
Role and responsibilities:
• Utilise development infrastructure, development processes and software programming techniques and provide feedback
• Assist with the analysis, design, development, testing of software solutions
• Development of new software
• Development of improvements to existing software
• Configuration of software development tools
• Assist with the estimation of tasks, identify possible obstacles and propose solutions
• Participates in learning practices.
• Follows company’s development practices and standards
Minimum qualifications and experience:
• Diploma/Certificate/B.Sc./B.Tech Degree in Computer Science/IT
• 3 - 5 years’ software development experience
• Ability to work in a dynamic work environment
• Excellent logic and problem-solving abilities
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Passionate about software development
• Dependable and committed to continuous improvement