Intern Developer - Pretoria
• Planning, designing and developing new feature functionality for software applications per customer or internal specifications
• Identifying, troubleshooting and debugging defects in designated application code
• Technical quality assurance
• Modify existing software to correct errors, to adapt it to new hardware systems or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance
• Compiling, reviewing and writing technical specifications
• Support for any and all bugs or errors that were identified either by the clients or by internal staff identified in both the standard system and in any integration applications at the company.
• Technical and coding, including New product and process configuration on client databases
• Use of SQL for investigation and reporting purposes on client databases
• Creation and maintenance of client specific methods
• A relevant IT / Programming Degree at an Accredited Institution
• Knowledge of established programming procedures and programming language.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Software knowledge.
• Advanced knowledge of hardware, software, networking and internet.
• Understanding computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to program, write software, set up functions, enter data, or process information.