Internship Work Integrated Learning (WIL) Programme - Reiger Park
Studio 05 Institute of Fashion is looking for students/graduates in the following fields of study
• Public Relations
• Graphic Design
• Financial Accounting
• Fashion Design/Clothing Production
• Marketing & Communication
• A Diplomas/Degree from accredited Higher Education & Training (HET) institutions and Technical Vocational Education Training (TVET) colleges.
• In their final year of study and need “WIL” to complete their qualification or who have completed their qualification.
A team player, consistently dependable, punctual in reporting for duty and completing work on time.
• Etiquette in Computer Skills
• Fluent in English
• Excellent Communication & Writing Skills
• Time Management & reliable
• High Degree of taking initiative & responsibility
• Good work ethics/attitude
• ID document (Certified)
• Certified copy of certificate/Transcript
• Proof of registration of course studying
• Cover letter motivating your application
• Curriculum Vitae (CV)
• Portfolio (if applicable)