Invoicing / VSB Clerk - Verulam
A well established dealership is urgently looking for a qualified and experienced Invoicing / VSB Clerk for its expanding branch. The positions are with a premium brand.
Candidates must have at least 3 years relevant working experience, Matric, a tertiary qualification will be advantageous. Critical knowledge of KERRIDGE is a prerequisite.
Process vehicle license and registration according to standard procedures avoiding any delays or errors which could delay the delivery process
• Responsible in ensuring that number plates are arranged in line with dealership requirements
• Ensure all vehicle details are verified
• Ensure that all registration and licensing documents and invoices are delivered to the bank /licensing department timeously
• Ensure all relevant forms are obtained in advance from the traffic or licensing department
• Ensure all deal files are updated in line with dealership requirements
• Ensure that all licensing and registration legal requirements are adhered to
• Develop and maintain a positive relationship with licensing and traffic department
Minimum Grade 12
• Computer Literate (preferably Kerridge system experience)
• Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role