IT Sales Executive - Sandton
This role requires a sales superstar with a proven track record of sales target achievement within the IT Sector. Outstanding opportunity to join a well-established value-added IT Distributer, crafting and selling IT Software Security products and solutions.
The Position: We’re looking for a tenacious IT Sales Executive to be based permanently in Sandton, Johannesburg. The pay range on offer is a Basic Salary (R20 000.00 to R25 000.00 Per Month) + Commission earnings.
• Completed Matric – essential
• Completed Sales & Marketing Diploma or Certificate
• Own transport with a valid drivers license – a must have
• Solid experience (5+ years) in IT Business Development
• Software Technology sales experience – a must have (specifically within IT Security / Backup Solutions and Antivirus)
• Cold Calling / Prospecting / Opportunity identification experience – a must have
• Strong Customer relationship building and management
• Direct sales
• Developing sales solutions into written proposals
• Presenting solutions / quotations
• Must be well spoken and able to engage with high level decision makers in a professional business environment
• Pipeline management
• Must be able to manage all aspects of the sales and marketing process
• Must be self-driven / self-managed with strong ability to drive sales and report to management proactively
• Aggressively drive partners to maximize sales and total partnership potential through sales best practices, training and support
• Manage sales orders and provide status to partners / management
• This is a new business driven role requiring hunting for new business (own leads as well as access to client database and leads from Vendors)
• Respond to enquiries
• Contact potential clients to understand requirements and budgets
• Sell advantages of products and services
• Prepare proposals and quotations
• Participate in marketing efforts and trade shows
• Respond to sales enquiries
• Meeting annual sales goals and targets
• Producing sales reports
• Attending sales meetings
• Managing sales pipeline
• Reporting to Head of sales with update meetings held weekly
We will reply on applications that get shortlisted only. Therefore, please deem your application as unsuccessful if you have not received feedback after 7 days.
Why Should You Apply?
• Join a well established IT company (preferred business solutions partner)
• Competitive salary plus commission
• An opportunity to be recognized and rewarded for hard work
• Great team
• Great management
• Fantastic rewards / commission structure
• Cash incentives (performance based) and performance bonus
Work references, criminal checks and qualification checks will be done on the successful candidate.