IT System and Network Administrator - Cape Town
Leading Retail Organization seeks a suitably qualified / experienced IT Systems & Network Administrator to join their dynamic team!
Salary: Negotiable (Including Corporate benefits)
• Relevant IT Qualification (Degree / Diploma)
• Min 2 – 4 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably within the Retail Sector.
• Linux + essential
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (fluent in Afrikaans and English)
• Strong report writing skills, professional and willing to go the extra mile to meet with operational outcomes of Business
• Customer / Solutions focused
• Strong planning and organising skills
• Valid SA driver’s licence and reliable transport
• Linux essential
• RDMS (Relational Database Management System)
• Active Directory
• Experience in design, development, and the maintaining of in-house web based solutions preferred and highly beneficial.
Duties / Responsibilities will include:
• Planning and Implementation of IT solutions/services
• Maintenance and Administration of IT Infrastructure which include WAN/LAN, Servers, Virtualisation and Desktop.
• End user support to Head Office and Divisional Offices.
• Administration of user accounts in an Active Directory and Linux environment.
• Implementation and maintaining IT Continuity Plan which includes daily backups, maintaining documentation, and failure testing.