Junior Management Accountant - Durban
Key Performance Areas
• Analysis of monthly results and investigations thereof
• Co-ordination of the financial results into JDE and compilation of the executive and board packs.
• Preparation and submission of the Automotive Production and Development Programme (Standard material declaration and C1 form) for suppliers and customers.
• Perform Cost Accounting Duties
• Analysis of Cost of Sales and in department investigations of margins
Qualification and Experience:
• B Com / B Tech Degree
• Preferably studying CIMA
• 3 Years’ Experience