Junior Remuneration and Benefits Administrator - Uitenhage
9 days ago
Sovereign, a national supplier of top quality chicken products to the SA market via various brands, is seeking to employ a Junior Payroll & Benefits Administrator for its operations in Kariega.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and interested candidates for this position at the HR Division. The job holder is responsible for assisting with the facilitation of secure payment of salaries and / or wages, including the administration of leave, overtime, reimbursements and 3rd party payments.
A minimum of Matric and 2 years’ experience with payroll and benefit administration is required. Completed payroll courses and the ability to communicate in isiXhosa and other African languages would be advantageous.
• Transactional administration
• Review the validity of submissions and / or applications on the payroll system
• Accurate and efficient payroll processing and data capturing, as directed
• Assist in preparation and distribution of Payroll related reports, as directed
• Provide ongoing assistance to the HR Division
• Build and maintain effective relationships with stakeholders
• Resolve payroll-related queries timeously and effectively
• Collate and distribute reports
• Maintain updated filing and administration
Critical Competencies and Skills:
• Customer Service orientation
• Good numeracy skills
• Good communication skills, verbal and written
• Computer literacy, intermediate level
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Deadline driven
• Attention to detail
• Maintain confidentiality and trust
• Good following up abilities
As Sovereign is an Equal Opportunity Employer, preference will be given to applicants from the designated groups, as defined by the Employment Equity Act.
Only appropriately qualified and experienced individuals should submit a detailed CV, copies of relevant certificates and a copy ID.
Incomplete applications & applications not meeting the minimum requirements will not be considered.
Closing date for applications: 12 August 2022.
If you have not heard from us after 21 days, please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.