Junior Software Engineer (c++) - Durban
A stellar opportunity has become available for a young and passionate C++ Developer for a well-established company in the telecoms space in Durban.
Requirements & Duties:
• BSc Electrical Engineering with BSc Computer Science Degree
• Object-orientated focus
• Knowledge of C/C++ programming
• Exposure to Object-orientated methodology
• Knowledge of Real Time Operating Systems
• 1 to 2 years’ experience in a software development role
• Knowledge of the full software development lifecycle would be advantageous
*Please send links or project experience and Skills Matrix and academic transcripts with your profile for better feedback.
*No applications considered after 15 June 2016
Written applications to the following e-mail: ****@*****.*** or fax to: (***)-***-****, you can also contact Justine on (***)-***-****
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at ****@*****.*** with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.