Lease Administrator - Cape Town
Our client, a leading property concern, seeks to appoint a LEASE ADMINISTRATOR. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience with Lease Administration. The main purpose of this position is to ensure the accurate and timeous administration relating to new and renewed leases.
• Grade 12 - minimum
• Must have sound Computer literacy skills – experience on Nicor; MDA; SAP and Excel; will be advantageous.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience dealing with lease administration.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Must have strong stake holder focus.
• Must be able to use initiative.
• Strong teamwork is required in this role.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Must be accurate and attention to detail orientated.
• Must be willing to work to strong deadlines.
• Preparation of new/renewal leases with the utmost accuracy and completeness.
• Ensure that leases are loaded within the specified turnaround time according to the SLA on the MDA system.
Lease Management & Audit
• Ensure lease documents correctly signed and no unauthorised amendments.
• Ensure that all vacated and expired Leases are archived on a regular basis.
• Scanning of Leases and documentation to SAP as soon as leases are loaded.
• Filing of new / renewed Leases on a daily basis