Maintenance Electrician - Uitenhage
1: Summary of Main Duties:
• Make sure and maintain machines in a good, clean and working order
• To perform services, modifications and repairs
• To undertake all planned maintenance work as per schedules.
• To complete all specified work within the time limits.
• To make sure that all plant equipment is kept in good and working order
• To undertake all Electrical/Mechanical work related to breakdowns when required
• Assist with new installations, projects and robotics programming.
• To help to ensure that start-up checks are done
• To help to ensure that all preventative checks are done
• Maintaining of full and accurate records for all maintenance work and services undertaken on plant and equipment under this position’s
• To perform a stand-by function in accordance to Policy.
• Trade test essential (ELECTRICIAN)
• Computer Literate (Excel + MS Word)
• Must have a minimum of 3years maintenance experience within the Automotive Industry specifically that of electrical and programming
experience. PLC and Robotic maintenance skills
4.3 Knowledge and Skills
• Robotics programming if possible
• Must be Fluent in English
• Must be able to Understand & Converse in Afrikaans