Maintenance Fitter - Sasolburg
more than 14 days ago
10-03-2022 10:07:17 AM
Our client Blue chip company based in Sasolburg has a vacancy for a Qualified Fitter
• Grade 12/N3 Technical qualification with trade test.
• Trade test certificate (red seal) - required
• Minimum of 3 years’ post apprentice experience in a similar maintenance role
• Must be a qualified Fitter
• Proven planning & fault-finding ability.
• Must be able to read and interpret drawings.
• Must be able to work at heights or in confined spaces.
• Must be prepared to work overtime and standby as and when required.
• Must be prepared to fulfil a plant and workshop artisan role
• General maintenance and repairs to plant and equipment.
• Perform Schedule/Preventative maintenance tasks to minimize plant down-time.
• Do improvements, new installations and modifications to plant & equipment.
• Respond to machinery breakdowns
• Ensure safe operation of plant & equipment.
• Perform general housekeeping tasks.
• Good communication skills
• Analytical ability
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work in a diverse team