Maintenance Planner - Germiston
Purpose of the position
To administer and control the Planned Maintenance System, Technical and related functions of the Department.
Key Performance Area Key Success Factor
(What) (detail of KPA) Key Success Measurement
(How) (detail of measures)
1. PM System 1.1 Weekly printing of outstanding job lists for all departments.
1.2 Monthly compilation of ZPM02 report and ensure attainment of targets.
1.3 Issue job cards on all planned and preventative maintenance.
1.4 Input monthly machine/line hours.
1.5 Weekly Focus meetings and Maintenance Planning Meeting
1.6 Completion of ICC Report Monthly ? Efficient SAP PM system.
2. Stores 2.1 Ensure that all materials in stores are on the stores system. ? Keep maintenance admin up to date using SAP.
2.2 Ensure that stock levels are monitored, adjusted for changing requirements. ? Regular stock takes.
2.3 Ensure outdated components are not recorded and that they are written off timeously. ?
3. Personnel control 3.1 Ensure sub-ordinates are trained and coached adequately.
3.2 Maintain personnel discipline.
3.3 Maintain personnel files.
3.4 Ensure statistics are available for MDT area. ? Effective staff management.
4. Administration 4.1 Assist in the Engineering monthly report and Weekly Site Report
? Budget declarations
? Machine / Line hours
? Capital form submission and tracking
4.2 Ensure sub-ordinates training, discipline, work output and files are up to standard.
Ad-hoc duties to ensure work flow.
5. Cash OPEX 5.1 Stay within budget
6. Workplace Improvement
6.1 As laid out by the company
7. Cents per litre 7.1 Actual cost to produce at the plant ? Month % supplied by Finance Department
8. Attainment of production plan 8.1 Actual v/s Plan ? 95%
9. Values 9.1 As seen by others ? 1.5 scale
10. Quality management systems Ensure compliance to the QMS (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, BRC, IFS, HACCP, Organic, ISO 17025, SANS 1841) if applicable
Ensure all Quality management system documents are reviewed and updated as required
Ensure crew complies and adheres to all relevant policies, procedures, work instruction and SOPs at all times
Accept the role of HACCP team member (if required)
Accept the role of Food defence team member (if required)
? QMS Audit findings
4. Knowledge and Experience
? Computer literate, with sound knowledge of SAP, PM systems, etc.
? Knowledge of workshop machinery and tools.
? Able to communicate effectively, plan, organise, control and lead.
5. Key relationships
? General Manager
? Plant Engineering Manager
? Production Manager
? Warehouse Manager
? Purchasing Department
? Safety Officer
? All personnel in Engineering, Security, Cellars and Bottling Department.
? Suppliers and contractors of mechanical and electrical equipment.