Manufacturing Manager - Midrand
R50 - 70 000 per month CTC Negotiable on exp
This industry leader in the Container Conversion industry seeks a big picture thinker to manage and lead various teams of people, in a proactive, practical way, allocating workload and managing the day to day running of the business. It requires the job holder to co-ordinate resources and liaise with internal and external key contacts to ensure work is delivered on time and to the allocated quality standard.
Skills and Experience:
• Mech Eng. / B.Tech Eng Degree or similar – ESSENTIAL
• 5-10 years Hands-On Experience in manufacturing
• Strong interpersonal and business management skills
• Ability to work with people at various levels from shop floor to senior management
• Can look beyond the initial customer enquiry and identify other business opportunities
• People management skills
• Quality, detail and productivity focussed
• Can do Attitude/Problem Solver
• Managing the performance of each employee
• HR Knowledge and implementation thereof
• Sustaining current market position and growing market share.
• Creating business plans to support the company’s financial objectives.
• Supporting sales teams and key account managers in retention of existing clients.
• Defining long-term strategic goals and developing clear plans to implement them.
• Improving internal processes and ensuring employees work as a cohesive unit.
• Anticipate client needs and develop solutions to meet those needs.
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Solid presentation skills and ability to explain complex processes to an audience.
• Expert in financial management and persistent business will to succeed.
• Planning and managing the company’s performance.
• Manage operations and processes within budget.
• Ability to enforce and maintain high standards, even under pressure.
• General and senior management skills.