Marketing Graduates - Bedfordview
more than 14 days ago
PG Group is looking for a dynamic and self-driven Marketing or Business Management Graduate who wants to grow their career towards making an impact on our marketing strategy.
Assist the marketing team in the implementation of marketing plans and campaigns.
Ensure the smooth running of the team environment by providing effective administrative assistance and team event management coordination to the manager and other team members.
Responsibilities and work outputs
• Proactively manage, coordinate and maintain the diary of the line manager and Head of Marketing.
• Support marketing team in organising various projects.
• Coordinate all aspects of meetings, workshops and functions (venue logistics, catering) according to manager's requirements, and within budget parameters.
• Assist in the organising of promotional events and campaigns.
• Administrative support for meetings and workshops (collate, compile and distribute agendas, presentations, minutes within agreed timeframes).
• Manage travel arrangements for marketing team, according to agreed business process and budget parameters.
• Manage incoming calls and correspondence (paper and electronic), responding independently where possible and in line with authorised judgement.
• Order and control refreshments, office supplies and equipment, ensuring enough stock is always available, in line with budget parameters.
• Ensure files (paper and electronic) are kept in order and easily accessible by manager.
• Prepare and check invoices and arrange for payments to ensure adherence to requirements and Service Level Agreements.
• Ensure office equipment is regularly maintained by relevant service providers.
• Monitor and respond to incoming communication on behalf of line manager, where appropriate, ensuring efficiency and timeous response.
• Escalate faults and other housekeeping issues with the relevant service provider and ensure queries are resolved within agreed Service Level Agreements.
• Provide authoritative, expertise and advice to clients and stakeholders.
• Build and maintain relationships with clients and internal and external stakeholders.
• Deliver on service level agreements made with clients and internal and external stakeholders in order to ensure that client expectations are managed.
• Make recommendations to improve client service and fair treatment of clients within area of responsibility.
• Participate and contribute to a culture which builds rewarding relationships, facilitates feedback and provides exceptional client service.
• Develop and maintain productive and collaborative working relationships with peers and stakeholders.
• Positively influence and participate in change initiatives.
• Continuously develop own expertise in terms of professional, industry and legislation knowledge.
• Contribute to continuous innovation through the development, sharing and implementation of new ideas.
• Take ownership for driving career development.
• Manage and reconcile expenses in line with allocated budget and within defined policy guidelines.
• Contribute to the financial planning process within area.
• Identify opportunities to enhance cost effectiveness and increase operational efficiency.
• Manage financial and other company resources under your control with due respect.
• Provide input into the risk identification processes and communicate recommendations in the appropriate forum.
Experience and Qualifications
Formal qualifications and experience
• Grade 12 or equivalent qualification
• Degree or equivalent qualification in Marketing
• Above 70% in English FAL
• Above 70% in Mathematics or Maths Lit
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Problem-solving skills
• Planning and organising skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Understanding of basic marketing concepts and principals
• Excellent time management
• Ability to multi-task
• Marketing Assistant
• Financial Industry
• Marketing Strategy