Medical Advisor - Midrand
A leading global Generic company with a strong focus on Biosimilars has an opportunity for an experienced Medical Advisor to join their innovative team.
An advanced degree ie: PharmD, MD, PHD in a relevant scientific discipline is essential.
Experience in developing and maintaining expert knowledge for assigned therapeutic area and medical research in general.
• Minimum of 2 to 3 years working in Clinical/Pharmaceutical environment.
• Solid knowledge of the Pharmaceutical environment and role of Medical Affairs to advance the medical/scientific objectives of a Pharmaceutical company.
• Demonstrated expertise in the scientific methods applied to clinical research and current legislative/Regulatory controls applicable.
• Ability to comprehensively learn new subject areas and environments.
• Excellent written/spoken communication and presentation skills.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong collaborative relationships with external experts, Physicians/Healthcare decision makers.
• Fluent in English (written and spoken).
Preference will be given to EE candidates.