Medical Advisor - Midrand
more than 14 days ago
MEDICAL ADVISOR – GAUTENG
A leading global Generic company has an opportunity for an experienced Medical Advisor to join their innovative team.
An advanced degree in Health Sciences or relevant scientific discipline. Master’s degree (M.Pharm, MSc or MBA) would be preferred.
Experience in developing and maintaining expert knowledge for assigned therapeutic area and medical research in general.
• Minimum of 2 to 3 years working in Clinical/Pharmaceutical environment.
• Solid knowledge of the Pharmaceutical environment and role of Medical Affairs to advance the medical/scientific objectives of a Pharmaceutical company.
• Demonstrated expertise in the scientific methods applied to clinical research and current legislative/Regulatory controls applicable.
• Ability to comprehensively learn new subject areas and environments.
• Excellent written/spoken communication and presentation skills.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong collaborative relationships with external experts, Physicians/Healthcare decision makers.
• Fluent in English (written and spoken).
Preference will be given to EE candidates.
Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.