Microsoft CRM Developer - Sandton
*No applications will be considered after 25 January 2016
• Managing and implementing CRM implementation for global clients.
• Manage and oversee team of 20+ employees to implement Microsoft Dynamic CRM and Salesforce- .
• Manages client interactions
• Involved in doing POCs with new technologies around CRM and educate customer its Design and implement "Social Media App" for Dynamics CRM using Facebook and Twitter API with Windows Azure
• Support and maintenance of Microsoft CRM technologies.
• Create and maintaining end user documentation relating the use and design of CRM.
• Design, develop and document changes to MSCRM.
• Create workflows (basic non-code workflows, requiring code and Windows Workflow Foundation and plug-ins using Visual Studi2015 and Visual C#
• Converting projects from CRM 2011 to CRM 2013 and CRM 2015.
• Should have at least 5 years of experience in CRM Dynamics (2011/2013/2015) service and solution delivery engagements.
• Experience leading a team of 10+ people in an on-shore/off-shore model
• Experience in other CRM products such as SalesForce.