Financial Adviser - Durban
A leading Financial Services Group requires New and Experienced Key Solutions Financial Advisors to increase our footprint in KZN.
On Offer: R 11500 x 2 + R4800 pm basic x 12 + 85% comm split
Monthly performance bonus of up to R12000
85% comm split = up to R57 000 commission should you write 12 policies pm.
Are you currently a SUCCESSFUL SALES REP? Did you grow your existing sales base from scratch? Do you have a career background as a medical sales rep, retail banker, real estate agent or office automation sales agent? Then this career opportunity is definitely best suited to you…
We are looking for Experienced and Successful Sales Representatives to grow into a financial planning and wealth creation career with us.
We have an incredible value proposition that includes:
We offer extensive training and development that will culminate in an industry specific post graduate qualification.
You will also receive strong admin and back office support so that you can concentrate on building a sustainable practice.
We pay a training allowance of R11 500 for the first two months of employment and a supportive allowance of R4 900 in your first year of employment with us, thereafter you will earn an ongoing supportive allowance of R4000. We offer an 85% commission split.
We are seeking entrepreneurial, dynamic self-starters to join the fast paced, greatly rewarding industry of financial planning and wealth creation.
Successful candidates will receive extensive training and development that will culminate in an industry specific post graduate qualification.
We provide on-going support from our professional team of specialists and a strong mentorship environment that new and experienced candidates thrive in.
We also offer a highly competitive remuneration model and technical support.
Candidates applying should consider the fact that this position is a long-term career opportunity to grow into your own practice, hence hard work and learning will be on going requiring diligence and dedication.
Candidates will need to show evidence of the following:
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and listening skills;
• The ability to explain complex information simply and clearly;
• The ability to network and establish relationships with clients;
• Research and analytical skills;
• Negotiation and influencing skills as well as determination and tenacity;
• Time management skills;
• Customer service skills;
• Self-motivation and organization;
• A good level of numeracy and IT skills;
• A target-driven mindset;
• Discretion and an understanding of the need for client confidentiality;
• An ethical and professional approach to work.
• Grade 12 ( possessing a tertiary qualification would be highly advantageous)
• Proven Previous successful sales track record
• Computer literate
• No adverse listings (criminal, credit, etc.)
• RE 5 if you have been within the financial services industry for more than 18months
• All industry relevant qualifications if you have had prior Financial Services industry experience
• Driver’s license with own reliable transport