Personal/Admin Assistant to Financial Advisor - Somerset West
more than 14 days ago
11-03-2022 7:33:56 AM
Job title: Personal/Admin Assistant
Location: Somerset West
This position forms part of the support team. The incumbent will have regular interaction with clients, fellow-employees, product providers and business management to ensure the effective delivery of administrative requirements under the supervision of the manager.
Key areas of responsibility:
• Arrange appointments and manage adviser’s diary, and ensure reviews are set-up
• Arrange and finalize all applications, switches, repurchases, loans and surrenders and replacements, monitor maturities and manage and drive outstanding requirements i.e. medicals, questionnaires, FICA documents and anything material to the case.
• Gather and prepare information for client meetings, including but not limited to initial meetings and client reviews.
• Ensure processes communicated by head office (expense claims, application for leave etc.) are followed, and act as facilitator for information and documents to flow between offices.
• Responsible for ensuring all FAIS and FICA compliance documents are on record, and assist adviser with compliance requirements.
• Telephonic client queries, and act as initial point of contact for client queries, including re-directing callers as appropriate, undertaking action required, and carry out resulting follow-up work.
• Develop, implement and maintain appropriate filing and recording systems – both hardcopies and computerised.
• Ensure that investments and assets under management and the recording thereof are kept up to date and current and send out statements on a quarterly basis at minimum.
• Responsible for the management of presentation projects which will include arranging presentations in conjunction with Head Office, completing registration packs, and making appointments for Advisor as well as necessary follow up thereof.
• Act as level one cash management operator (load transactions)
• Assist with implementation of marketing and event campaigns
• General office duties which include but are not limited to, filing, scanning, printing, ordering stationery and any other duties which may be associated.
Proficiency in MS Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
Bilingual in English and Afrikaans
Sound numeracy and mathematical skills
Qualifications and Experience
Relevant industry qualification
2-3 years relevant industry work experience (In a similar position preferred)
Relevant personal attributes:
Highly organised and analytical
Good coordination skills
Good communication and interpersonal skills
Decision making ability.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted