Php Software Developer
- Recruiter:Hire Resolve
- Salary:Salary Negotiable
- Sector:IT & Telecoms Jobs
- Job Type:Permanent
- Date added:06 September 2020
- AA/EE opportunity?:No
- Benefits:Not included
Awesome company based in Cape Town, Steenberg looking for a PHP Software Developer!
Look no further! We have just the job for you!
We’re looking for someone with a minimum of 6+ years’ experience with a National Diploma/Degree in IT to become a part of this awesome company!
• 6+ years’ experience. (minimum)
• Computer Science degree
• MSSQL, MySQL and PHP are a must
• Web frameworks and responsive design, specifically using Bootstrap, JS and Laravel
• .Net stack and C# experience a plus; experience in other languages and technologies will also be considered
• Working knowledge of web and network security issues as well as basic practises
• Knowledge of CI practises, such as unit / integration / regression testing, continuous deployment, issue and
• workflow tracking, and configuration management for multiple environments
• Experience with financial and / or insurance products or systems is a strong plus, such as unit trusts,endowments, life / term certain / living annuities, tax-free savings accounts and umbrella funds
Written applications to the following e-mail: ****@*****.*** or fax to: (***)-***-****, you can also contact Megan on (***)-***-**** or alternatively visit our website on
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at ****@*****.*** with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.